Willingness to Share One's Blessings


He who has not learned the blessed art of sharing has not learned the true path of happiness, for happiness comes only by sharing. And let it be forever remembered that all riches may be embellished and multiplied by the simple process of sharing them where they may serve others. And let it be also remembered that the space one occupies in the hearts of his fellowmen is determined precisely by the service he renders through some form of sharing his blessings.

Riches which are not shared, whether they be material riches or the intangibles, wither and die like the rose on a severed stem, for it is one of Nature's first laws that inaction and disuse lead to decay and death, and this law applies to the material possessions of men just as it applies to the living cells of every physical body.


 

Creed for Riches

I give thanks daily, not for mere riches, but for wisdom with which to recognize, embrace, and properly use the great abundance of riches I now have at my command. I have no enemies because I injure no man for any cause, but I try to benefit all with whom I come in contact, by teaching them the way to enduring riches. I have more material wealth than I need because I am free from greed and covet only the material things I can use while I live.


 


 

Thanks Giving Every Day

of the Year

Thanksgiving is a special time of year for people in USA, Philipinas & many other Christian countries. It's the one time of the year we feel the importance of giving thanks for the blessings we've been given.


 

Giving thanks should not be given only on Thanksgiving. It should be given every single day of the year.

I realized not so long ago that each day we should take a moment to say thank you not just for the gifts and blessings someone has given us but a kind "thank you" for simply being in my life, or for your smile . When we incorporate Thanksgiving into our everyday life we begin a cycle of gratitude that in turn will prove to be a force in our life that will attract countless meaningful experiences along the journey to our dreams.

Thanksgiving is not only for the CHRISTIAN or Americans or Western World. We as people of the world should practice THANKSGIVING as any other day in the year of appreciating what we have, who helped us and for what others has done for us. Gratitude is the word.


In the past three years I've discovered that this Cycle of Gratitude encompasses the art of receiving, the expression of thankfulness, the freedom of living joyfully and the commitment of the pleasure of being able to pay it forward.

If you really take the time to look back at all of the blessings in your life, I'm sure you'd find that the repetition of this cycle has touched so much of what is good in your life, just as it has in mine.

As I make the transition into one of the seasons that means the most to me, "The Season of Thanksgiving," I find myself reflecting upon all of the blessings throughout my life's journey. It's amazing how Napoleon Hill's principles I read about, over ten years ago have guided me along the way.

I encourage you to mindfully practice saying thank you not only during this season but beyond.


 

Embrace the cycle of gratitude daily as you continue your journey to success.


 

And mindfully practice the Napoleon Hills powerful 17 principles of Personal Achievement as you reap "your" bountiful blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Step Plan to Reverse Diabetes

Does apple cider vinegar help people with diabetes?

The Dangers of Ego-Driven Spending: A Call for Reality Check