My Affirmation

Thank you god, for the blessingof this day
Thank you god, for another new beginning
Thank you god

I will have gratitude for all the blessings in my life
especially things I might have taken for granted
Things like, my home, a comfortable bed, clean water, family
my friends, my work, the food on the table and many more

I am also grateful for the confidance, the faith, the believe and the
wisdom of live

I choose to be happy
I radiate joy
I trust my instincts
Today I would do at least one thing that will help me achieve my goal.
I will spiral higer.
I know I did my best
I know I can do better
The money is mine
The wealth is mine
The future is mine

(then I visualise in detail what I want to manufest)

Thank you god

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Step Plan to Reverse Diabetes

Does apple cider vinegar help people with diabetes?

The Dangers of Ego-Driven Spending: A Call for Reality Check