Motivational Songs That’ll Keep You Refreshed!

I love inspirational songs. When I used to commute to the office, there was something I would never leave the house without. My pda phone.

Not only does it contain my appointments and schedules, it had my favourite speakers’ seminar mp3 and a compilation of upbeat & inspirational songs.

Such inspirational songs never fail to bring up the vibes in me and spice up my mornings.

Something that’s really true to your heart.

Classic Popular Hits
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Chariots of Fire - Vangelis
The Final Countdown - Europe
We Are the Champions - Queen
We Will Rock You - Queen
I’ve Got the Power - Snap
It’s My Life - Bon Jovi
Affirmation - Savage Garden
Beautiful Day - U2
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
I Feel Good - James Brown
I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
You Gotta Be - Des’ree
When You Believe - Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
Hero - Mariah Carey
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
I’m Alive - Celine Dione
Tub Thumping - Chumba Wumba
Loose Yourself - Eminem
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Return to Innocence - Enigma
O Fortuna - Carmina Burana

My Personal Favourites
Orinoco Flow - Enya
Only Time - Enya
True to Your Heart - 98 degrees & Stevie Wonder
Fly - Celine Dione
Now We Are Free - Lisa Gerard
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
New Day - Celine Dione
One Day More - Les Miserables
The Prayer - Celine Dione & Andrea Bocelli
Nessun Dorma - Pavarotti *
Time To Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman & Andrea Boccelli *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Step Plan to Reverse Diabetes

Does apple cider vinegar help people with diabetes?

The Dangers of Ego-Driven Spending: A Call for Reality Check